Saturday, July 23, 2016

Have a Life!!

As I am searching the purpose of my life, and dreaming to live, REALITY slapped me from my DREAM.
I woke up one day asking "Why I am here?".
Seeing how people ruining one another from the news, streets and stories from others made me ask, "What are we, humans or animals?".
Seeing people suffering from being in love made me ask, "What is love? Is it just an emotion or an illness?". 
Why people are still striving to live and love?
Why they are afraid to die, if we are just striving to survive but will still die?
I am searching my happiness, the place where I can find a peace in this violent world. 
Then I started to travel, which is my dream since I got my mind.  Fortunately found my life :)



BALER



DUBAI SAFFARI
BORACAY ISLAND

PICNIC GROVE, TAGAYTAY CITY

ANTIPOLO CITY



PALM BEACH RESORT, UMM AL QUWAIN

KISH ISLAND, IRAN




DUBAI MALL

OVER VIEW OF BURJ KHALIFA FROM DUBAI MALL

FERRARI WORLD, ABU DHABI

DREAMLAND AQUA PARL, UMM AL QUWAIN

 ATLANTIS AQUAVENTURE, DUBAI
WADI ADVENTURE, AL AIN

QUAD BIKE IN OMAN

 EMIRATES PALACE

GRAND WHITE MOSQUE, ABU DHABI

IBN BATTUTA MALL, DUBAI

 DUBAI CITY TOUR

SHABU SHABU RESTAURANT, DEIRA DUBAI

SINGAPORE CITY TOUR

AND MORE.... AND WILL MAKE MORE...


I was born to travel. I don't need expensive things. If traveling is free, people who knows me won't see me again. Sounds selfish....so what?? as long as I can travel....
Travelling alone isn't bad or lonely. Sometimes, being alone is the only true way to find yourself and set "You" free.
MiSelf goal is to escape from fucking reality and stay as much as I can in my own world of paradise..
The world is going to judge you no matter what you do so live your life the way you want to!.

*NOTE: sorry for the wrong grammar, i'm really bad in english :) .* 

No comments:

Post a Comment